Tucson El Dorado Condominiums
They are actually being called condominium homes. I’ve never heard that phrase used before, maybe they have coined a new term. The El Dorado Condominium Homes start from $149,990 up to $189,990. I was impressed with the design and marketing of these condo homes. Typically there is a standard plan, then upgrade options in a variety of metal names like Silver, Gold, Platinum, etc. Here they are all the same, top of the line with slab-granite throughout.
- No Down Payment
- No Closing Costs
- No HOA Dues for First Year
To see the models and the amenities see the El Dorado Place Condo Gallery.
El Dorado Condos Interior Features
- Three decorator designed color choices
- New ceilings
- New medium cherry or natural maple stained cabinetry in kitchen and baths
- Slab-granite kitchen counters and backsplash with stainless steel sink and faucet
- New black GE appliances – range, microwave and hood, dishwasher, refrigerator
- New laundry space including GE Spacemaker stackable washer/dryer
- Granite shower surround
- Slab-granite bath counter
- New bathroom fixtures
- 18″ ceramic tile flooring as per floor plan
- Plush carpeting in all non-tile areas
- New heating/air conditioning equipment
- New hot water heater
El Dorado Condos Exterior Features
- New tiled roof using existing red tile and new underlayment roof
- New energy saving dual pane windows
- New painted exteriors using coordinated southwest color scheme for each building cluster
- Reconstructed patio beams and decks
Three Plans to Chose From Phase One
- Plan A 744 sq. ft. $149,990 1 BR 1 BA 62 units
- Plan B 958 sq. ft. $174,990 2 BR 2 BA 20 units
- Plan C 1046 sq. ft. $189,990 2 BR 2 BA 62 units
El Dorado Place Amenities
Besides the pool and spa area there is a nice clubhouse with three meeting rooms upstairs and an outside elevated porch. There is a kitchen, fireplace and soon a large flat panel screen will be added to the clubhouse gathering area.
There are common areas with outdoor barbecue and fountains around the complex. This is just Phase one of many to come in the future. I like the fact they took these units down to the studs and worked up from there. I also like the fact they got the original architect involved in the project from the start. Finally, I like the no messing around with various upgrade plans. Every unit top grade.
The outdoor patios for the ground level units are small, but most people moving into a condo aren’t looking to do a lot of yard work anyway. The layout, is dated somewhat, refurbish mean you can put a new skin on old bones, but you can’t get new bones. However, the original design, is good meaning the place has “good bones”. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised when they see what is available at The El Dorado Place Condominium Homes.
Again to see the models and the amenities visit the El Dorado Place Condo Gallery.
The address to El Dorado Condominium Homes, Tucson’s newest condo project is 1150 N El Dorado Place. This is North of Speedway and West of Wilmot.