Avoid these common pitfalls
- 1 Don’t change jobs or become self-employed
- 2 Don’t buy a car, truck, or van unless you plan to live in it
- 3 Don’t let your credit card payments fall behind
- 4 Don’t spend the money you have saved for your down payment
- 5 Don’t let anyone else check your credit score
- 6 Don’t make any large deposits other than your paycheck
- 7 Don’t change bank accounts
- 8 Don’t co-sign for anyone
- 9 Don’t increase balances on any credit cards
Bonus tip: Last but not least don’t buy the furniture just yet. We must verify your credit
and employment prior to closing and that report will show if you have incurred any
more debt which could affect your ability to close the loan.
Stefan Catalan Jr.
Loan Officer NMLS ID# 1414410
1600 N. Kolb Road
Tucson, AZ 85715
O: 0 | M: 520.310.5911
I am authorized to do business in the state of Arizona. AZ BK#0018883; AZ BKBR# 0124008; AZ LO Lic. # 0943421; Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Housing Lender; Company NMLS ID 3274
(www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). All information, loan programs & interest rates are subject to change without notice. All loans subject to underwriter approval. Terms and conditions apply. Always consult
an accountant or tax advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deduction.