The pandemic with the stay in place order has brought on a whole other dimension to selling real estate. I have been in the business 17 years and am an Associate Broker and will be here for you every step of the way. Feel free to call, text or email me anytime. The following is a snapshot of the virtual home buying process for move-in ready homes. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Virtual Home Buyer Consultation. Let’s begin by having a Zoom meeting, Google Hangout or Facetime so we can get to know each other and what your search criteria, wants and needs are.
- Identify the Homes You Want to See. As soon as we finish our virtual home buyer consultation, I will set you up on a home search matching the criteria we discussed.
- Virtual Home Tour. Together we can view online photos and 360 home tours, or I can go to the properties you like and walk you through them on FaceTime, Zoom, etc.
- Electronic Signing for Contract Execution. I have been doing this for quite some time with clients as the majority of my clientele come from out of state looking to relocate, retire or buy a second home. I have the technology needed to prepare all contract paperwork from start to finish.
- Electronic Delivery of Earnest Money. Earnest money can be delivered electronically using a secure platform identified by your escrow officer who will speak with you on the phone and use secure emails.
- Inspections. Inspectors can perform all your inspections and provide detailed reports and photos, and are willing to talk them over with you on the phone.
- Mobile and Curbside Closings. We can arrange to have your closing occur curbside, or in an open-air setting using social distancing guidelines, or mobile notary.
- Welcome Home. The keys to your home can be dropped off to you once the property has recorded and officially yours.