Tucson MLS Statistics June 2018 released July 13, 2018
Key highlights from the June 2018 Residential Sales Statistics
- Total Sales Volume of $412,805,427 is a decrease of 0.14% from May’s number of $413,401,140 but an increase of 11.12% since June 2017.
- The Average Sales Price of $259,137 is a decrease of .90% from $261,480 in May.
- Average List Price of $264,328 is a decrease of 1.09% from last month’s number of 267,234.
- Total Under Contract of 1,856 is a decrease of 13.03% since May’s number of 2,134.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,593 are .76% higher than May’s 1,581 and up 4.25% from this time last year.
- The Median Sales Price of $212,000 decreased from $216,500 last month but is up 3.41% from June 2017.
- New Listings of 1,887 are down from 1,981 last month, resulting in a 4.75% decrease.
- Total Active Listings of 2,974 are a decrease from 3,048 in May.
- Average Days on Market decreased from 41 last month to 39.
- Conventional loan sales of 47.8% exceeded Cash Sales of 22.5%.
These are a few highlights from within the report. Here is the entire Tucson MLS Statistics Report June 2018 in PDF format. There are plenty of interesting tidbits to dig out in this months report. Hint, Pages 2 & 3 are my favorites for getting a feel of the big picture for the month.
Detailed Area Reports
Long Realty also provides detailed area reports if you are interested in particular areas around Tucson. Provided here are links to the three north area reports.
Three Area Reports
If you would like the monthly report for any other areas of Tucson you can request those through the contact form and we will be glad to send you the area reports you request.